Organic Corn Oil 2015
Our Organic Corn Oil is a cholesterol-free food product with zero grams of trans fat per individual serving. Corn oil is often used for popping popcorn and frying French fries and can be used for regular cooking in place of other oils. This 100 percent pure, cholesterol-free oil gives you a heart-healthy way to cook your favorite meals.
Herbed Corn Oil
3 cups (packed) fresh parsley leaves
1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
1 1/4 cups extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Peel garlic and grind it meticulously.
- Pulse parsley and lemon zest in a food processor until coarsely chopped.
- Add garlic and pulse again.
- Add oil and salt and pulse again until well combined.
- Herbed oil can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.