C - OVERLOAD
Season offer consists of 3 items full of C vitamin that is so important for your health especially in the fall when you can get cold. That's why we picked 2 pints of raspberries, 1 kg of Stanley plums and 2 kg of Fuji apples to make your health prepared for the nasty weather. All these items are carefully packed into a wooden box so there is no worries about shopping. Everything will be delivered on time and in proper shape.
And of course, it is a discount offer where you save 20%. Safe and sound gets a new meaning ;)
Radish Yogurt with Pine Nuts
8 medium radishes, very thinly sliced
1 tablespoon pine nuts
1 1/4 cups low-fat plain Greek yogurt
1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest, plus more for serving
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
Freshly ground black pepper
Cucumber spears (for serving)
- Toss radishes in a small bowl with a couple pinches of salt. Let sit until salt begins to draw out water from radishes, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast pine nuts in a medium skillet over medium-high heat, tossing often, until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl and let cool.
- Massage radishes to release liquid, gently at first, then more vigorously as they start to expel water. Squeeze out excess liquid, then finely chop radishes (you should have about 1 cup).Add oil and salt and pulse again until well combined.
- Mix radishes, yogurt, lemon juice, 2 Tbsp. oil, and 1/2 tsp. lemon zest in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Divide yogurt among bowls, top with pine nuts and more lemon zest and drizzle with remaining 1 Tbsp. oil. Serve with cucumber spears for dipping.
- Yogurt can be made 3 days ahead; cover and chill. Top with pine nuts and lemon zest just before serving.