Ingredients100 g frozen broad beans
225 g halloumi cheese
1 small bunch of asparagus
2 tablespoons olive oil
200 g ripe cherry tomatoes
1 tablespoon capers
½ a bunch of fresh sweet marjoram or oregano
½ a bunch of fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Put all the dressing ingredients in a clean jam jar and shake to combine. Set aside.
- Cook the broad beans in boiling water for 5 minutes, or until tender. Drain and cool in cold water, then remove and discard the thick, white outer skins.
- Cut the halloumi into slices, trim and slice the asparagus, then finely slice the courgettes lengthways. Toss in the olive oil, then season.
- Heat a griddle pan over a high heat, then add the asparagus, courgettes and halloumi. Cook until nicely charred, remove and set aside.
- Finely slice the shallots into rings, halve the tomatoes, then layer up on a platter with the asparagus, courgettes, halloumi, broad beans and capers.
- Chop and scatter over the fresh herbs and finish with a drizzling of the dressing.