Use curly leaf parsley as a garnish on your main dishes. We recommend this fresh herbal as a garnish on potato dishes (boiled or mashed potatoes), on rice dishes (risotto or pilaf), on fish, fried chicken, lamb, goose, and steaks, as well in meat or vegetable stews (including shrimp creole, beef bourguignon, goulash, or chicken paprikash).
- Energy 36Kcal
- Carbohydrates 6.33g
- Protein 2.97g
- Fat 0.79g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3g
Herbed Corn Oil
3 cups (packed) fresh parsley leaves
1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
1 1/4 cups extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Peel garlic and grind it meticulously.
- Pulse parsley and lemon zest in a food processor until coarsely chopped.
- Add garlic and pulse again.
- Add oil and salt and pulse again until well combined.
- Herbed oil can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.